2023 Flu Season Nurse Immunisers
We are seeking expressions of interest for Nurse Immunisers to work casual/part time/full time hours during the 2023 Flu Season March – May 2023
We have a number of assignments available in Metro Melbourne & Regional VIC available
Great ROP + mileage + minimum pay 3 hours (Nurses Award 2020 is 2 hours)
- Available to work week days
- AHPRA Registered Nurse, Division 1
- Current immunisation certificate
- Current CPR/Anaphylaxis certificate
- Able to work independently as a nurse immuniser (including transport of vaccines to client site)
- Current drivers licence
- Understanding of cold chain management and Australian Immunisation Handbook
- Able to commute to client site (free on-site parking available)
- Experience in workplace vaccination programs is preferable but not essential
Why Join Us?
- We provide ongoing training and development
- Existing Graduate Development program for those looking to make the move into Occ Health. Structured framework and mentoring.
- JSB is a reputable, well known business in the OH&S space, that’s been functioning for over 30 years nationwide.
- We love to build great teams and truly walk the talk when it comes to Health & Wellness – join in with our corporate triathlon team, rowing workshops, walking groups etc.
- We offer cost price vaccinations to our employees
- Employee Assistance Program
Email your current immunisation certificate, RN registration, CV and availability to email@example.com and we will contact you.