Workforce Vaccinators is dedicated to assisting you to incorporate a hassle-free flu vaccination program into your workplace. Our experienced staff are available to advise you on how your program can benefit your workplace.
We pride ourselves on using the most up to date and current four strain (quadrivalent) flu vaccination.
What to do next?
To make an inquiry, receive a quote or to make a booking, please complete the form below:
All fields are required.
Why choose Workforce Vaccinators Service?
Workforce vaccinators is a leading provider of flu vaccinations to Australian businesses. We pride ourselves on providing a superior and safe service to our clients. The advantages of choosing Workforce Vaccinators include:
- NO upfront payment - other service providers require upfront payment – we are more flexible
- NO minimum numbers and multiple visits can be arranged
- NO restriction on how many vaccines – we will come to you with 1 vaccine or 1000 vaccines
- Onsite, flexible hours
- 24/7 registered nurse and pharmacist pre and post vaccination advice – no extra charge
- Medicine and medical history advice regarding vaccination from our pharmacist – no extra charge
Our Service includes:
- Onsite professional service customised to your unique needs.
- We adhere to high standards of cold chain vaccine transportation practices.
- We hold all the required licences and permits including a Provision of Health Services Permit from the Victorian Department of Health.
- Catering for both small and large groups, repeat visits or multiple locations*
- All of our nurses are Registered Division 1 Occupational Health Nurses with additional immunisation qualifications, specialised training in emergency management and industrial experience in Occupational Health.
- An efficient online booking service is available for individual employees to book their preferred time slot, there is no need for the person booking the vaccinations to organise when each employee arrives.
- Competitively priced and no upfront payments are required.
- Credit card payments accepted and payment required within 7 days.
- We provide free health information that can be forwarded directly to employees and displayed around the workplace available on our website for download
- Packaged lollies provided for all employees vaccinated.
- Our service includes $10M Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurance cover.
* additional fees may apply
Benefits of flu vaccinations:
- Reduced employee absenteeism
- Improved productivity in your workplace
- Care for your employees health and wellbeing
- Reduce the spread of flu within the workplace.
For further information regarding the flu vaccination please see the frequently asked questions about the flu vaccine.