Casual Occupational Health Nurse positions available in Greater Geelong
Flexible 24-Hour Roster (8 - 12 Weeks) various shifts.
A great opportunity exists for RN Div 1's looking for a casual position with a difference - at commercial / industrial site.
Do you have the energy and drive to work within a multidisciplinary team who oversee Healthcare and Education of employees within the workplace?
Would you like to join our health focused team who are dedicated to ensuring the Health of Employees?
Various shifts likely to be available from Monday-Sunday:
If you are looking for flexible casual work for up to 12 weeks commencing in August 2020, we would love to hear from you. Opportunities exist for ongoing casual work for the right candidates.
- AHPRA Registered Nurse Division 1
Skills – non-essential
- Previous experience in Occupational Health or A&E Nursing is desired or experience in Acute care
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills essential
- First Aid certificate desirable
- Workplace Induction & Training will be provided to the right candidate!!
Please send through your resume to email@example.com.